If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Automating which openings play in Rondo depending on the episode

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
GiveUpBrobot

Automating which openings play in Rondo depending on the episode

Post by GiveUpBrobot »

Does anyone know how I could go about editing the game files to automate which opening plays for Rondo depending on the episode? Specifically, I want to play the original PC opening for episodes 1-2, the updated visual PC opening for Episode 3, and the first PS3 opening for Episode 4. I can do this by replacing the name of the mp4 in the game files to switch between the two PC openings, then using ons.cfg to change from the legacy opening to the PS3 opening on episode 4. I would like to automate this process though, so I don’t have to go digging through the files each time I want to change it.
Deca

Re: Automating which openings play in Rondo depending on the episode

Post by Deca »

First, fork this repository.
I believe you need to make changes in umi_ftr.txt to change opening order, and then edit main.yml to create new releases in your fork.

In a way, you want to see the openings as they are displayed on the PS4/Switch versions, which I believe is the best, but unfortunately not officially supported here.

Edit: apparently you also need to edit the umi_op.txt inside the "main" folder like was made here.