If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Lost save files, looking for advice

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
pancakesats

Lost save files, looking for advice

Post by pancakesats »

So I recently had to completely wipe my ssd because I thought I had a virus and just wanted to make sure I got rid of it

I didn't back up anything, so I completely lost my save files. I was on episode 4, and I'm thinking about just skipping to episode 4 again and skipping through everything until I get to where I was. But I noticed that if I do that, I won't be able to see all my previous unlocked CGs and I won't have any of the music tracks unlocked either.

Is there any way to skip through the previous episodes and still unlock everything I had before? Or will I just have to deal with it and continue like this? Would suck to not have everything unlocked by the end, but oh well
vit9696
Администратор

Re: Lost save files, looking for advice

Post by vit9696 »

There are:

env[complete_episode] 1-8
env[cg_unlock] 1-8
env[bgm_unlock] 1-8

But I recommend using Ctrl/s and just skip the chapters. These settings only write temporary values, which are not saved.
pancakesats

Post by pancakesats »

So if I put those settings in my ons.cfg, they'll just be removed later on?
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

As long as the settings are removed their effects are lost, plus you cannot reach 100% completion with them.