If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Where are the textbox images held?

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
RosaFangirl

Where are the textbox images held?

Post by RosaFangirl »

I was looking through all the image files and I wanted to mess with the textbox to put it into a free open source program called Mystery online, do we know the file names for the textbox or anything to make the search easier for me?
ooa

Re: Where are the textbox images held?

Post by ooa »

They are under graphics/system/wnd. Note that you'll have to tweak the files somewhat to get them to appear as they do in-game, as the engine resizes and repositions certain parts of the textbox dynamically to fit names and text in. You could also grab the pre-rendered textboxes from 07th-Mod, here, but do note that they look somewhat different from those of Umineko Project (in particular due to a different font), and they also lack the Type-B textbox.
RosaFangirl

Re: Where are the textbox images held?

Post by RosaFangirl »

ooa wrote: 07 Jan 2021, 14:28 They are under graphics/system/wnd. Note that you'll have to tweak the files somewhat to get them to appear as they do in-game, as the engine resizes and repositions certain parts of the textbox dynamically to fit names and text in. You could also grab the pre-rendered textboxes from 07th-Mod, here, but do note that they look somewhat different from those of Umineko Project (in particular due to a different font), and they also lack the Type-B textbox.

Thank you very much!
I mainly just wanted more options to be put in as Mystery Online textboxes, so I made them fit for the program. : )
I actually altered them slightly, here!

( if that doesn't work, here's the link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ErPWrJqW4AM ... ame=medium )