If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Umineko Project Android App Won't Properly start, Invalid Launch Directory Error

Community-based support for our public releases.
Общественная поддержка для публичных релизов.
Clashman

Umineko Project Android App Won't Properly start, Invalid Launch Directory Error

Post by Clashman »

my issue is that I have all the proper files and folders (tested it out using the windows port of Umineko Project and it worked perfectly) however when I try and launch the android version of Umineko Project, without fail every time I get an Invalid launch directory error. Installing the apk never even seemed to create a proper ONScripter-RU folder and at this point i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app five times now with the same result of no folder being created, and changing the name of my existing folder to 'ONScripter-RU' doesn't work either, i've tried that and I still get the invalid launch directory error. I can't even seem to add a path to default.cfg as it just does not recognize the folder outright and the apk never created a 'main' folder on the internal or external drive for me to work with
I'm posting this on the behalf of my friend because of how weirdly tedious the account creation process is, but I'll send other messages as he responds so just ask as if I'm him.
vit9696
Администратор

Re: Umineko Project Android App Won't Properly start, Invalid Launch Directory Error

Post by vit9696 »

[EN/RU] Mobile devices / Мобильные устройства (Пост vit9696 #2801) See the contents of the spoiler. It is basically the only thing we could help you with.