If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Need help with translating the game / I want to contribute Umineko community

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
teruteru

Need help with translating the game / I want to contribute Umineko community

Post by teruteru »

Hey! I'm a translator (as a hobby) and i want to translate the whole Umineko to my language, Turkish, as there are a lot of fans that are turkish but can't speak english and want to read Umineko rather than watching an unfinished anime.

However, i know nothing about programming and i couldn't reach the game's script files (i downloaded umineko project version). If there's someone that can help me, please do because i want to do this when i have a really long free time.

I want to translate the game from japanese to turkish. Not english to turkish. I am a japanese language and literature student so i also want to study japanese while translating the game. Is there a program/script editor/way for me to translate the game like this:

1st: (Japanese text)
2nd: (English version of it)
3rd: an empty box for me to translate (and then somehow make it the text that appears ingame)

I translated Danganronpa 2 in that method and it was really convenient for me, but if that's not possible, i'm okay to see only the japanese text and then translating it to turkish. But as i said, i couldn't even reach the script files myself, i need help for the sake of turkish fans :cry:

Image of my game folder in case you ask something about it:

Deca

Re: Need help with translating the game / I want to contribute Umineko community

Post by Deca »

Basically, fork this and translate all files inside "story" and "script" folder, and edit "main.yml" to create new releases, like was made here.