If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

No Audio on SteamDeck [SOLVED]

Community-based support for our public releases.
Общественная поддержка для публичных релизов.
Rakka

No Audio on SteamDeck [SOLVED]

Post by Rakka »

Hello! Just wanted to know if anyone tried running the game on the steamdeck?
I tried with the linux game engine and the windows one via proton but neither those have sound.
I also tried the different tips that I found here such as trying different audioformat or launching the game with alsa driver but none of those things worked. Does anyone have any idea? =D
Last edited by Rakka on 09 May 2022, 20:23, edited 1 time in total.
Rakka

Re: No Audio on SteamDeck [SOLVED]

Post by Rakka »

Wellll.... I'm just dumb xD
I just try to reset the game from the config menu and leave everything as default and everything work!
I also used the linux runtime soldier as compatibility option, don't know if it was linked too, but the game works now, launched from the steam interface, so 100% compatible steam deck ;)
edit: its even dumber, the a button by default is mapped to mute... If anyone want to play the game, just use the mouse only config...TT