If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

onscripter-ru RTL

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
uminar

onscripter-ru RTL

Post by uminar »

Hi
is there any chance to implement right to left dialogues in onscripter-ru ?
We want to translate the game into Arabic (translation almost ready but we need RTL support)
vit9696
Администратор

Re: onscripter-ru RTL

Post by vit9696 »

Hi,

Yes, of course, the build system of onscripter-ru is still in a fairly decent state, so it is possible. Unfortunately you will have to be mostly on your own doing that. My suggestion is to modify the language command to allow for Arabic, and then rework the text rendering system to swap the coordinates, it is mostly in Dialogue.cpp.

We can surely participate in the integration of the patches into the main branch of the repository (https://github.com/umineko-project/onscripter-ru) once the pull-requests are ready.
uminar

Post by uminar »

Thanks for the reply
the problem is that I am not familiar with that code, it's like a puzzle I can't figure out which variable is what.
uminar

Post by uminar »

I can't even compile the engine
it says something about SDL not finding the autoconfig
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

Unfortunately we are very tired of this project to spend extra time on it both free and paid. The compilation instructions are published here: https://github.com/umineko-project/onsc ... ilation.md. Hope it helps!
uminar

Post by uminar »

We followed the compilation instructions we even hired pro devs but they all failed to compile it
We lost all hopes
Deca

Post by Deca »

uminar wrote: 12 Jan 2022, 13:57 We lost all hopes
Try DM Neurochitin. He's writing a documentation for onscripter-ru. Probably the only human, except for UP's staff, who understand how the engine works.The documentation itself may not be useful for your purpose, but he probably can help you.
vit9696 wrote: 12 Jan 2022, 13:39 Unfortunately we are very tired of this project to spend extra time on it both free and paid
Riposa, riposa in pace, Saku's dream.
uminar

Post by uminar »

Thank you Deca, I will try to reach Neurochitin