If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Auto fast-forward function

Community-based support for our public releases.
Общественная поддержка для публичных релизов.
YNagato

Auto fast-forward function

Post by YNagato »

What a big relief to see the website come back. It disappeared last night for quite a few hours....

I just have a little question: in the past, the auto-skip (fast-forward) function can go on until the end of an EP. That is also how the original PS3 game behaves. And I really like this design (which makes my life of testing easier).

But after some recent updates, the auto-skip will stop where a chapter ends. Is it a change intentionally made?
vit9696
Администратор

Re: Auto fast-forward function

Post by vit9696 »

What a big relief to see the website come back. It disappeared last night for quite a few hours….
We performed an upgrade on the server over the weekend.
But after some recent updates, the auto-skip will stop where a chapter ends. Is it a change intentionally made?
Yes, and from what I remember it really became a technical limitation at a certain step.