If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

[EN] Discussion

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
vit9696
Администратор

Re: [EN] Discussion

Post by vit9696 »

M? The downloads have the first 4 episodes but not the next 4 episodes. Hope that clears the confusion ;)
Thunderlennert

Post by Thunderlennert »

vit9696 wrote: 19 Jul 2017, 20:53 M? The downloads have the first 4 episodes but not the next 4 episodes. Hope that clears the confusion ;)
Yes, that cleared it up :)
Thank you so much!
Federico585

Post by Federico585 »

Finished episodes 1-4 a few weeks ago and just wanted to say thank you for the amazing job! It was my first time playing the VN so I’m glad the experience was even more memorable by being able to play this awesome version you made, like I really wasn’t expecting such high resolution graphics and lip syncing.
Excited as hell for when episode 7 and 8 come out so I can binge them with episode 5 and 6! Keep up the great work.
tjuhola3

Post by tjuhola3 »

I am personally interested that how is episode 7 and 8 coming along, I know that 8 has a lot more going in it so working on that one must be a bit more difficult than the earlier episodes. I must say that this whole project has been amazing from the start and to think that only 2 episodes are needed to be released and then it's finally over. The project workers invited us to this trip towards our golden land and soon they can rest after we reach there :D

Though I think this might be rude to ask here, but does anyone on the team know an estimate for beta release of episode 7? I know that from alpha to beta with episode 7 must take extra time and that you guys want it to done delicately. That is all, thank you for all the work you have done for this community.
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

Thanks for your warm words! Be a little patient, and a pleasant surprise may catch you sooner than you think ;)
SimonP

Post by SimonP »

Out of curiosity, what changes did Alchemist make to the story that you felt lowered its quality?
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

Included some of the details in the spoiler.
[+] Spoiler
They removed all references to the origin of Kinzo's late child, which made things very confusing, as well as the fact Battler was drinking alcohol in episode 2.
SimonP

Post by SimonP »

vit9696 wrote: 14 May 2019, 09:50 Included some of the details in the spoiler.
[+] Spoiler
They removed all references to the origin of Kinzo's late child, which made things very confusing, as well as the fact Battler was drinking alcohol in episode 2.
That's... just silly. Especially the latter change.
[+] Spoiler
I mean, there's child murder in this game no problem but underage drinking? Oh my god we have to stop this madman!
viliml

Post by viliml »

While unpacking the files I got several "replace or skip" popups, and when I run the game the file verification says many files are "modified".
From a cursory check none of the files seem corrupt.
Is there a certain order in which I should unpack the different archives in order to get the proper version of every file, or should I just ignore the warning?
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

Yes, you are supposed to extract chiru files after rondo, and then extract extra files agreeing to replace older files with new ones.