If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Crash at beginning of Ep 2

Community-based support for our public releases.
Общественная поддержка для публичных релизов.
whitehelm

Crash at beginning of Ep 2

Post by whitehelm »

The game crashes immediately after the Ep2 opening credits. Depending on what settings I try sometimes the following error message appears in a popup box.

copyGPUImage has null target
at line 426928 (*load_background:6)

| jskip_s gosub *open-cg ~
| getstralias
$lbg_path,$lbg_name
vit9696
Администратор

Re: Crash at beginning of Ep 2

Post by vit9696 »

Hi, I cannot reproduce the issue on my side. The crash implies that something is wrong with your game installation, and some background file is corrupted. Another cause could be faulty GPU drivers.
whitehelm

Post by whitehelm »

Ok, it looks like its a GPU card problem, because it worked when I switched it back from the Nvidia card to the integrated Intel graphics. I got a new Nvidia driver update this morning and the problem's still there...could it just be something weird about my specific card? I have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 950M.
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

You never know whether it is hardware or software. Hope this is just the driver. Try checking this page in case there is anything familiar: https://umineko-project.org/en/known-issues/.