If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Automode speed

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
Nctrn07

Automode speed

Post by Nctrn07 »

Hello. I am new here so I am not sure if this forum is an appropriate way to ask this but is it possible to change the automode speed? I can't seem to find anything to change it and it's a bit faster than I am able to read.

All I found was a voice delay and that worked, but that's voices only. I also tried to use env text_speed (0-10). I tried to put it to 1 but automode is still fast, so I assumed it's just a "text rendering speed" option. I did put it to ons.cfg.

Am I missing something? Or is it not possible?
Thank you very much.
vit9696
Администратор

Re: Automode speed

Post by vit9696 »

Hi, you can edit it from the config menu, just as in PS3.
acbenavides

Post by acbenavides »

personally, I use this code to delay the final phrase of a voice so that if it's very short it gives me some time to read it.

file: [ons.cfg] add this text:
final-voicedelay-time=1600

I use this parameters:
voicedelay-time=500
final-voicedelay-time=1600

So the dialogs are not very rushed.
Tell us if something worked!

PD: Also, how fast the text appears, just push "2" (normal, I use it) o "1" (slow, but I think it's too slow), so if even the voices are faster than the text, until the text reaches the final line, it won't skip to the next dialog.
Nctrn07

Post by Nctrn07 »

Hello, sorry for the delayed response.
Thank you, I didn't know I can "swipe" the config menu to the sides.