If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

New Rudolf/Kyrie CGI error

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
tjuhola3

New Rudolf/Kyrie CGI error

Post by tjuhola3 »

Hi, so I was reading trough EP3 again and I found a big CGI error that only started occur after I installed EP5 and I think I know reason for it, but want to make sure first by asking the guys here if you have the same problem.

When Rudolf and Kyrie CGI comes up in EP3 the pictures are cut half black and there is rain effect in the background. With Rudolf it is in every CGI, but with Kyrie it only is in her "mad" state. So I understand that this is possible error with the already EP7 Tea party assets getting connected to the EP3 assets. So the thing I am not sure about is that, is it a problem with everyone or is it just me having installed the EP5 wrong, even though I think I did everything like I was instructed to do.
Here is a picture from what I mean. It really looks odd with Rudolf, as it happens with him even in split screen, so it creates a black triangle for his side of the screen, having only half of the original picture intact. And when the Close up of Kyries face comes up, it will be just pure blackness with the rain animation.
Here is a picture from what I mean. It really looks odd with Rudolf, as it happens with him even in split screen, so it creates a black triangle for his side of the screen, having only half of the original picture intact. And when the Close up of Kyries face comes up, it will be just pure blackness with the rain animation.
Näyttökuva (6).png (1.31 MiB) Viewed 6331 times
vit9696
Администратор

Re: New Rudolf/Kyrie CGI error

Post by vit9696 »

Hi, this works fine for me, and I expect there to be no issue with the release. It could be that your script is outdated or something like that. The screenshot shows a different alpha-masking mode applied on the image. This is a script job, and I could imagine us changing something in the assets, which could conflict with outdated scripts.
tjuhola3

Post by tjuhola3 »

Well I installed Umineko completely from scratch again and everything is fixed now, but there is one thing I am worried and I don't know if it is something that is meant to be and all that, but is this normal?
I just want to know if this is something I should fix or if this is something that needs to be here.
I just want to know if this is something I should fix or if this is something that needs to be here.
Näyttökuva (9).png (416.2 KiB) Viewed 6311 times
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

Hi, this looks like outdated extra to me as you most likely failed to follow the extraction order and/or downloaded an old extra archive.
Ugh, I guess we *reeeeallly* need to simplify the installation process.
tjuhola3

Post by tjuhola3 »

Oh no, I am really sorry that I have bothered you people with stupid questions. I figured everything out now myself and get everything fixed. Once again I am really sorry, it really is my fault for not using logic and not being more careful with these things. Anyway thank you for informing that the problem was in my end. You guys have amazing and clear installation process and it really isn't anything you need to simplify. It's my fault for missing such obvious things.