If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Need help! Can not creat account in web umineko project

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
marethyu_alter

Need help! Can not creat account in web umineko project

Post by marethyu_alter »

May someone meet the same issue can help me!

Im trying to creat an account for the website umineko-project(.)org, but I never receive a confirmation link which should have be sent to my email. I've checked all folder, include spam and even trash folder, but found nothing :( Do someone have any method to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by marethyu_alter on 16 May 2018, 14:27, edited 1 time in total.
vit9696
Администратор

Re: Need help! Can not creat account in web umineko project

Post by vit9696 »

Hi,

Why would you need an account there? I suppose if you have an issue with the game it is best to discuss here =)

Also, there is no need to register to download anything.

Vit
marethyu_alter

Post by marethyu_alter »

vit9696 wrote: 16 May 2018, 14:26 Hi,

Why would you need an account there? I suppose if you have an issue with the game it is best to discuss here =)

Also, there is no need to register to download anything.

Vit
I already have episode 1-4, and Im trying to get episode 5 which is recently released! But whenever I click to download, there is always a pop-up which demand to submit account name and password. Besides, it require an account to comment and reply comment in the web
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

The temporary password we use to prevent web spiders from crawling is listed on https://umineko-project.org/en/downloads/ page.
marethyu_alter

Post by marethyu_alter »

vit9696 wrote: 16 May 2018, 14:30 The temporary password we use to prevent web spiders from crawling is listed on https://umineko-project.org/en/downloads/ page.
Got it! Thank you for helping and also for the work in Umineko!