If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Visual glitches.

Community-based support for our public releases.
Общественная поддержка для публичных релизов.
Bernkastel77

Re: Visual glitches.

Post by Bernkastel77 »

1. It seems to solve the problem for him. This donkey had not opened before, but now that he opened it all was settled. Yes, the ons.cfg 1 worked for him.
2. Yes. It works for me.
3. Work for him too.
Bernkastel77

Post by Bernkastel77 »

Now that everything has been solved, how can i get rid of this screen?
Whenever I start the game, this app comes together.
https://imgur.com/a/JsxJL
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

Nice to hear. All in all you had separate bugs, thanks to the tests we at least were able to create a builtin fix for nvidia. For AMD this is not possible, and you have to specify no-glclear manually into your ons.cfg file. We will update our Known issues page with more details in the nearest future.

To get rid of the console window just open ons.cfg with Notepad and remove "use-console" line.
And as for your friend, he could use r2835 engine and delete this ons.cfg file so that the new default file gets created. It was the engine that fixed the problem for him, not the ons.cfg file.
Bernkastel77

Post by Bernkastel77 »

"you have to specify no-glclear manually into your ons.cfg file"

What do I have to do? What I write?
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

That's what I have already done for you. If you open ons.cfg with Notepad (Right click → Open with → Choose program → Notepad), you will see that it has a line no-glclear.
Bernkastel77

Post by Bernkastel77 »

Okay. Thank you very much, bro. I'm really glad that i can enjoy Umi in its best version hehehe ^_^
Last edited by Bernkastel77 on 14 Sep 2017, 03:30, edited 1 time in total.
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

You are welcome