If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

The Archive is Corrupt

Community-based support for our public releases.
Общественная поддержка для публичных релизов.
Battora18

The Archive is Corrupt

Post by Battora18 »

So I just finished downloading everything.
I try to extract files from the archive but it just says:
! C:\Users\****\AppData\Local\Temp\7zOE6B6.tmp\video_10.07.15.7z: The archive is corrupt
What do I do?
Knox
Администратор

Re: The Archive is Corrupt

Post by Knox »

We did have some problems with our file hosts resulting in corrupted files, but if you downloaded recently it should be fine...

Check the following in order (assuming you have a password for the archive of course, otherwise this will be pointless :)):

(these instructions are for the file you posted, video_10.07.15.7z.001)

1) If you right-click the file and click Properties, next to "Size:" it should say "840 MB (880,827,802 bytes)" -- if it doesn't, the file is incomplete/corrupt. You can try redownloading, but if the size was close but not exact, let us know which host you used so we can check if it was your connection or the host having a bad file :)

2) To guarantee support for the archive, you should use 7-Zip v9.35 or newer, or better one of the 15.x series. I've also verified that Bandizip works. To check your 7-Zip version, click the Start menu icon, type "7-Zip" and click on the 7-Zip File Manager, then Help->About and compare the version number -- if it is lower, you need to upgrade 7-Zip. If you're using a different archiver, we might not have tested it -- let us know what you're using.

3) Try installing HashTab (you can use it to check files for corruption / broken downloads etc), then right click the file, click Properties, click the new File Hashes tab, and check that the MD5 hash is B45F87B0047BEF5A078A06F0043D599E. (This hash is written out for you when you click the file on the Downloads page.) If it isn't the same, the file is incomplete/corrupt.

If you're using a high enough 7-Zip version and the file is the right size and hash, then something is badly wrong and I'll need to get Vit on the case. :D