If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Can I install the patch onto the steam release?

Community-based support for our public releases.
Общественная поддержка для публичных релизов.
RosaFangirl

Can I install the patch onto the steam release?

Post by RosaFangirl »

Um... I basically just want to know if I can install the patch onto the steam release, so I can continue getting achievements on steam with the game. ^^;
Boiled_Water

Re: Can I install the patch onto the steam release?

Post by Boiled_Water »

I think you might be referring to the 07th-Mod patch to add PS3 graphics onto the Steam/MangaGamer release, which does support the Steam achievements as well as the play time record.

Umineko Project is a standalone port of the visual novel built from scratch to match the PS3 version, completely different from the Steam/MangaGamer release. In that regard, you cannot unlock achievements on Steam if you play this port instead. I recommend to use 07th-Mod if you are looking for that.
RosaFangirl

Re: Can I install the patch onto the steam release?

Post by RosaFangirl »

Boiled_Water wrote: 01 Jan 2021, 23:54 I think you might be referring to the 07th-Mod patch to add PS3 graphics onto the Steam/MangaGamer release, which does support the Steam achievements as well as the play time record.

Umineko Project is a standalone port of the visual novel built from scratch to match the PS3 version, completely different from the Steam/MangaGamer release. In that regard, you cannot unlock achievements on Steam if you play this port instead. I recommend to use 07th-Mod if you are looking for that.
Ohhh, okay I see! I have been using the 07th mod, but I saw the lip sync sprites and wished I could patch the steam version with the UmiPro version : ( That's okay though! \ o / Thank you for informing me!