If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

[EN] Glitches

Community-based support for our public releases.
Общественная поддержка для публичных релизов.
Knox
Администратор

Re: [EN] Glitches

Post by Knox »

Sent you a PM :)
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

I have just pushed a new version. Please refresh your engine & scripts. The crash should be gone ;)
Thanks for helping. Let me know whether the issue is solved.
johnspeez

Post by johnspeez »

Awesome, both Episode 1 tea party and Episode 3 ????? work now! Didn't get to see the dialog after the credits because it used to crash, haha.

Thanks so much.

I noticed that the subs for the credits in Episode 3 ????? were about 3 seconds off, wasn't sure if that was my computer or if the subs are actually mistimed. (I had both English and Karaoke on)

Also, is the game supposed to crash when I try to open Episode 4? I know you guys haven't released it, but my game straight up crashes.
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

Nice to hear :) I guess you can try the omake now.
I noticed that the subs for the credits in Episode 3 ????? were about 3 seconds off, wasn't sure if that was my computer or if the subs are actually mistimed. (I had both English and Karaoke on)
We will check this but sounds like performance issues.
Also, is the game supposed to crash when I try to open Episode 4? I know you guys haven't released it, but my game straight up crashes.
That's a regression introduced in a previous alpha. I silently reuploaded the scripts with a fix to it ;)
Knox
Администратор

Post by Knox »

We will check this but sounds like performance issues.
It is perfectly synced on my machine (Intel GPU). :( Assuming that it is always like this, even when jumping straight into ep 3 ???? after launching the game, it does sound like performance issues.