If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Sound quality issues

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
RoyB

Sound quality issues

Post by RoyB »

So when I launched the game for the first time everything was fine, but the 2nd time and onwards the sound quality went down by a lot, I looked for something about it online only to find this reddit post with no solution.
https://www.reddit.com/r/umineko/commen ... distorted/
resetting the game led to the exact same outcome (first time working fine, after that audio issues)

would appreciate any help, thanks in advance.
vit9696
Администратор

Re: Sound quality issues

Post by vit9696 »

What is your platform? You can try setting audioformat=VALUE in ons.cfg. Choose VALUE from s8, u8, s16, u16, s32, f32.
RoyB

Post by RoyB »

windows 10, I tried some of these but they didnt work, Ill try out the rest.
RoyB

Post by RoyB »

none of these options worked unfortunately
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

Hmmm. Might be an issue with some software on your operating system. I remember something like that in the past, and it was a conflict with the drivers or some tool. You can try specifying audiodriver=directsound, audiodriver=winmm, audiodriver= wasapi, but I am really not positive about any further idea if it does not help. Sorry :(