If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Lines on sprites and textbox in Android version?

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
Clashman

Lines on sprites and textbox in Android version?

Post by Clashman »

https://i.redd.it/iwl2jv50zbb51.png

The sprites do this intermittently, sometimes the sprite looks normal and then it can change to a different pose covered in the lines. The lines don't go past the sprites and the mouth movements appear on top of the lines.

The data verified perfectly fine and the sprite files look perfectly normal, so this is presumably a rendering error. I'm running the game on a 9th gen Kindle Fire 10, changing between OpenGL 2 or 3 or turning data caching on or off doesn't help. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
vit9696
Администратор

Re: Lines on sprites and textbox in Android version?

Post by vit9696 »

Use render-self=no in ons.cfg. It is mentioned several times here on the forums.
Clashman

Re: Lines on sprites and textbox in Android version?

Post by Clashman »

Oh, I looked up tearing in the forum and saw that mentioned, but from the context of that specific comment I thought I was supposed to put it in default.cfg which didn't work. Putting it in ons.cfg fixes it perfectly. Thank you!