If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

BGM Music

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
acbenavides

BGM Music

Post by acbenavides »

Hi, everyone!
I have some of the OST's and BGM's from the series, but I cannot find the one who is arranged in Umineko Project, I mean, there's a OST that is "Episode 1", but cannot find Life's End (from Ep2), neither the slaughter one from Ep1...
My question is: which BGM / Published CD, box, etc... is the source used on Umineko Project?
I don't know if the BGM is different comparing the Sound Novel and the Visual Novel (PS3)

Any help?

Sorry for my english, I'm actually spanish :)
vit9696
Администратор

Re: BGM Music

Post by vit9696 »

Hi, we used the BGM from PS3 itself, indeed, its arrangements often sound much better. If you need the original atrac3 files without reencoding, I guess we could share.
acbenavides

Post by acbenavides »

That would be much appreciated!
What I was looking for is the "BGM" (I don't know if it's separated by chapter like the musicbox in the game)

Thanks for any help :)
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

Ok, we checked the things, and it looks like it is slightly more problematic than that. To decode at3 files you need to own a proprietary Sony tool, which is not easy to obtain. For this reason we did it ourselves, and packed all the songs into Apple Lossless. Here is the link for the R1 gamerip:

https://yadi.sk/d/f-fQBV373ZPuoX

The password is standard across all the filenames, i.e. the same as the main game. Enjoy!
acbenavides

Post by acbenavides »

thank you very much for all your effort!!
I will enjoy it! ^^