If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Game File verification each time i run the game

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
MugiwaraX

Game File verification each time i run the game

Post by MugiwaraX »

Hello there,

Each time I run the game it always starts verifying and, checking files and, it says that there are files that are modified and it also says Verification Failed but it runs normally here are the images:

Thanks You.
vit9696
Администратор

Re: Game File verification each time i run the game

Post by vit9696 »

Hello, make sure you installed extra update properly. You can extract it once more.
MugiwaraX

Post by MugiwaraX »

vit9696 wrote: 26 May 2018, 14:26 Hello, make sure you installed extra update properly. You can extract it once more.
Still didn't fix it, I downloaded the extra rar file and extracted it on the same file that I installed again but still it didn't change a thing.
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

Hi, I rechecked the archives and realised that the files reported as missing are actually contained in CHIRU_UPGRADE files. Extract them over and then the extra archive. It will work fine afterwards.