If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

[EN/RU] Mobile devices / Мобильные устройства

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
vit9696
Администратор

Re: [EN/RU] Mobile devices / Мобильные устройства

Post by vit9696 »

What the— Well, at least it started to run now.

I think the most likely issue could be that you were editing default.cfg in Windows and used Windows Line Endings or UTF-8 Byte Order Mark. While it is supposed to handle Windows Line Endings (CRLF) now, perhaps a bug is still there. Consider downloading Notepad++ (https://notepad-plus-plus.org) or some other more functional editor and setting Unix Line Endings (LF) and UTF-8 without BOM for default.cfg.

This tearing should almost certainly be solved by adding the following line:

Code: Select all

render-self=no
Ginand

Post by Ginand »

I've only edited the file over the phone itself, so it should have been fine (subsequent edits all worked out well too).
Thank you, that line solved the tearing and it runs nearly perfectly at the moment.
The only issue that after a while the screen turns black and a restart is necessary to continue. It's probably related to the device running out of memory, so I'll play around with some additional settings to see if it can be resolved.
Otherwise, perfect
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

That is good to hear. Unfortunately not much I can tell about black screens, but yes just 2 GB of RAM on Android could be more problematic than on iOS. We will see if we could improve the situation in the future.
Ginand

Post by Ginand »

No problem, I can live with it. The rest works marvelously.
Thanks again for your time and effort!
Rim Yroto

Post by Rim Yroto »

Здравствуйте! Столкнулся со следующей проблемой: во всей игре присутствуют артефакты в виде пиксельных полос.
Устройство: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
ОС: Android 9
UPD. Помогло добавление строки render-self=no в ons.cfg
[+] Spoiler
Если посмотреть на Кинзо
Если посмотреть на Кинзо
Screenshot_2019-04-23-15-48-07-097_org.umineko_project.onscripter_ru.png (1.72 MiB) Viewed 11707 times
Или на название игры
Или на название игры
Screenshot_2019-04-23-15-49-13-541_org.umineko_project.onscripter_ru.png (2.74 MiB) Viewed 11707 times
Dittorita

Post by Dittorita »

I'm having the same issue as the above commenter, regardless of renderer or resolution. I'm using a Galaxy S9 on Android P.
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

Well, the answer is in the same post, although I guess it may be hard to read Russian for a non-native speaker :D
Add render-self=no line to ons.cfg, and it will work.
Dittorita

Post by Dittorita »

Ha, you're right! I copied it into Google Translate, guess I missed the last line. Thanks you two.
Roak

Post by Roak »

Are saves compatible between Android and PC? It would be cool if I could read on my phone and then copy the save onto my computer and pick up from there.
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

Yes, they are compatible.