If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

great job

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
chaoslordd

great job

Post by chaoslordd »

just registered to say that you are doing a great job, the quaility of this project is really remarkable! so, thanks for make it happen.
pd: cant wait on chiru :D
vit9696
Администратор

Re: great job

Post by vit9696 »

Thanks for the warm words :)
ztdz

Post by ztdz »

Same you guys have done an amazing job, im eager to play chiru, by the way you should open a patreon or something like that
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

We are always pleased to hear such words. We are steadily working on chiru, and in the foreseeable future you should be able to register as an alpha tester to try it first ;)
Mangleus

Post by Mangleus »

This thread was a good reason in itself to register; great job indeed!!!

Since "register as an alpha tester" was mentioned in the thread I can already now say that I am super interested.
Maybe I should also give some background info then. I have been messing around with computers since The C64/Amiga/MS-DOS days (Demoscene), so the techy side is all polka. But Umineko I have never read. I have now spent 3 weeks reading spoiler-free reviews and so on working up the inspiration and deciding to read Umineko. My time and options are limited after all. I after careful consideration ended up avoiding the Steam version because i liked the spirit of this project among other things. So since 1-4 will keep me busy for a while i do not know how long it will take until i am of much practical use for 5. But surely i look forward to the day.

Still on the topic of helping with alpha testing but for 1-4: IF there is a updated alpha for the English translation around i would be more than ultra-enthusiastic to proof-read that on my first visit ever to Rokkenjima :) I already now have Episode 1 of the (English) Manga adaptation, and have been able to avoid reading it before the VN. Later I plan to carefully compare the two for all episodes.

Ok, i am getting carried away. But back to the point once more: THANK YOU ALL!
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
- Buckminster Fuller
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

Hi, counting on you with chiru ;) As for translation, there is not much changed for the first 4 episodes, a few places are, but I cannot just send you an updated script, because it depends on several file changes. As for the engine bugs, which are probably more important, I sent you a link with an updated engine. I guess you could start reading and update to alpha once it appears.
Mangleus

Post by Mangleus »

Great! Thank you for the link to the updated engine. Ok, I will start reading then, and wait for updated alpha to add later (with a new "extra"-archive with the changed files as well then I guess). Hope that will remove the 3-month warning message for a while btw (because i do not know how to disable it myself right now). Good luck with the continuous work with chiru!!! Will be great to see it.
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
- Buckminster Fuller
Mangleus

Post by Mangleus »

Rather off-thread:
(In a few days i will have the chance of trying running umineko on a macbook! Do you perhaps have a updated binary regarding the engine for OSX as well?).

Or maybe not so off-thread... Because I have today just left a airport, traveled with a very bouncy boat, arrived at a island were a family-supper is now about to happen, and non of that would have happened, in the way it now happens if it was not for the sake of this amazing project!
Just wonderful. I look forward to the alpha when it manifests.
- Buckminster Fuller
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

Yeah, sure thing. Just I saw windows in your profile, and in fact most of our users also have Windows… In the end I kind of started to think I was making macOS support for my own XD
Mangleus

Post by Mangleus »

Great! The Mac belongs to a dear friend however, but i have tried out and tested alpha/beta stuff on that machine many times before :)
- Buckminster Fuller