If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

great job

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
Mangleus

Re: great job

Post by Mangleus »

vit9696 wrote: 18 Oct 2017, 11:55 I guess you could start reading and update to alpha once it appears.
After reading in the FAQ a question arose:

— Will my saves work after an update?
Unfortunately, your game saves will not be usable after an update.
From what i understand you are saying this is not going to be the case with the upcoming alpha? (It's the "guess"-word that gets me a bit :) )
Will the upcoming alpha be released before/independently of chiru? Anytime soon?
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
- Buckminster Fuller
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

Save files as in the files from Load menu, those will break indeed. However, normal jumping from log menu and chapter selection will work fine still, ans conceptually there are few reasons to use classical saves nowadays.

The upcoming alpha will be a big update that will include ep5 from chiru. I cannot tell much about the up-to-date deadlines for it. I guess you do not really need it though.
Mangleus

Post by Mangleus »

Great. Thank you for clarifying this for me.

And good luck with Chiru ep5!
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
- Buckminster Fuller
Breaio

Post by Breaio »

I'm so very excited! Will we be getting episode 5 this year? And what about the other episodes? Thank you for all your amazing work, umineko is truly an amazing game :)
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

Thanks for all your warm words, stay tuned and you will be rewarded :)
Breaio

Post by Breaio »

Wait I don't want to get my hopes up, but does that mean we'll be getting all of chiru episodes this year? omg. so. hyped.
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

Now I see where you're going with this... ok, let me be honest: the only ep that could (and probably will) appear "this" year is ep5. As for next year… time will show how many of the remaining episodes we get to. It mostly depends on our free time.
Breaio

Post by Breaio »

vit9696 wrote: 02 Nov 2017, 08:27 Now I see where you're going with this... ok, let me be honest: the only ep that could (and probably will) appear "this" year is ep5. As for next year… time will show how many of the remaining episodes we get to. It mostly depends on our free time.
Oh okay, yeah I had a feeling I misunderstood something oops ;; But that's great, thanks so much for the clarification. Hyped for Ep 5!