If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Umineko Witches & Woodlands 3.5

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
Straider

Umineko Witches & Woodlands 3.5

Post by Straider »

Hello. First of all I would like to thank you for this wonderful Project. Thanks for all your hard work. I really enjoy this version of Umineko.

I wonder if you have any plans or desires to add custom bonuses and such to Umineko Project?
A while ago I have stumbled upon Jan Poo's custom bonus story: Umineko "Witches & Woodlands 3.5". I found it really enjoyable, so i wonder if would be possible to add it as a bonus to this Project? Even without adding any new graphics, it would be enough for me to just have it in a working state for win10 (I am not sure if original versions it requires work on it).
vit9696
Администратор

Re: Umineko Witches & Woodlands 3.5

Post by vit9696 »

Hello, we know that Umineko has a lot of fan work, and it is really nice. Furthermore, there even exist various official bonuses like Hane and Tsubasa.
However, given the effort necessary for the official game we are not even considering the official additions for the time being.
Thank you for understanding.