If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Chiru Episodes 5-8

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
Chillax

Chiru Episodes 5-8

Post by Chillax »

It's been a while since I've been here during Christmas and apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place!

But I had finished the first 4 episodes of Umineko thanks to you guys throughout December-January and absolutely loved the incredible work you guys did! I was just wondering how episodes 5-8 are going and if they will be released all together or in separate episodes?

I'm still so excited to see the continuation of the story because I've been told that it only gets better from here! Cheering you guys on :)
vit9696
Администратор

Re: Chiru Episodes 5-8

Post by vit9696 »

We still plan to release them episodically and even though it does not come unexpected we can only apologise that it's taking so long. Rest assured that although it is taking longer than we might like, there is no danger of it becoming perpetually delayed or anything like that :) Things are running smoothly, just slowly, and they will pick up speed again.
It was a painful wait between Rondo and Nocturne (Chiru) for the PS3 release too, so I feel your pain. Hope you're working on theories while you wait!
Chillax

Post by Chillax »

vit9696 wrote: 30 May 2017, 20:55 We still plan to release them episodically and even though it does not come unexpected we can only apologise that it's taking so long. Rest assured that although it is taking longer than we might like, there is no danger of it becoming perpetually delayed or anything like that :) Things are running smoothly, just slowly, and they will pick up speed again.
It was a painful wait between Rondo and Nocturne (Chiru) for the PS3 release too, so I feel your pain. Hope you're working on theories while you wait!
Oh okay! No worries, good to know! Super excited and can't wait to see how right (or more likely, wrong) my theories turn out haha
Romazeo

Post by Romazeo »

Растягиваю новеллу как могу, но вот уже где-то 60% 4 эпизода и задаюсь вопросом - прошло пол года с последнего релиза, а начинать в обрезанном экране так не хочется.
Ваша команда сама перерисовывает все под широкоформатники раз все так долго?
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

TL;DR Как сказал выше, 5-й летом будет, наверное, стоит подождать :)
[+] Spoiler
Я Chiru 7 лет ждал… и всё жду.
К счастью, перерисовывать приходится в основном только графику с текстом, её… в чиру больше, но большая часть уже сделана. Есть регулярные мелкие косяки в графике PS3 версии, но их не так много.
Основная работа ушла на адаптацию движка, написание скриптов и анализ PS3 версии, сейчас с этим почти покончено тоже, кроме 8-го эпизода, который… будет проблемным.
Есть много проблем с текстом, как с его адаптацией и оформлением, так и с самим переводом. В русском всё не так плохо (точнее, плохо, но ресурсов на него нет), а вот англ — это по сути перевод заново. С учётом объёмов сам понимаешь, а у всех работы, семьи (типичная отмазка, ок :lol:).
Romazeo

Post by Romazeo »

vit9696 wrote: 16 Jun 2017, 13:54 5-й летом будет, наверное
Хорошо, это внушает надежду, но "летом" может и оказаться 31 августа :D Тогда точно пойду перестраивать глаза на квадратные моники ((