If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Some missing sprites?

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
GBcrazy

Some missing sprites?

Post by GBcrazy »

Hello there, first of all, thanks for the awesome project!

So, on to business, I just downloaded all files needed from the downloads page, except for the extra_legacy files, then went on playing
Even on the introduction chapter (the part before the opening), there were some head sprites missing, I thought it was just some glitch on the beggining, but after restarting multiple times it seems to be some file missing or something like that. Also there is a weird black block the shows up on the top left corner sometimes.
It happens both in windowed mode and fullscreen, and with or without lip synch.

Black block on top left corner
A missing sprite
A missing sprite

I gotta add that, while extracting, I got some file conflicts ("Do you wanna overrite file x?"), which is odd, since I extracted everything to an empty folder, and I didn't extract anything more than once. I priorized the files with the most recent modify date (there were conflicts of files from 2017 x 2015 and things like that). Also tried re-extracting everything to see if it would be fixed, but to no success

That's what I have downloaded to my file system (Windows 8.1 by the way):

backgrounds_03.08.16.7z.001
backgrounds_03.08.16.7z.002
extra_06.01.17.7z
graphics_03.08.16.7z.001
graphics_03.08.16.7z.002
onscripter-ru_win_r2531.7z
scripts_17.01.17.7z.001
sound_09.08.16.7z.001
sound_09.08.16.7z.002
sprites_03.08.16.7z.001
video_03.08.16.7z.001

Any help would be appreciated!
vit9696
Администратор

Re: Some missing sprites?

Post by vit9696 »

Hi, that's your GPU driver bugging you. Check this out please https://umineko-project.org/en/known-is ... deo_issues.
As for the files, it is expected, since we update some of them as it goes, and do not reupload all the archives.
GBcrazy

Re: Some missing sprites?

Post by GBcrazy »

vit9696 wrote: 24 May 2017, 05:21 Hi, that's your GPU driver bugging you. Check this out please https://umineko-project.org/en/known-is ... deo_issues.
As for the files, it is expected, since we update some of them as it goes, and do not reupload all the archives.
Thank you so much for the fast reply, wasn't expecting to be this fast!

And yep, added a no-glclear option and everything looks perfect now, I feel dumb for not seeing this page before