If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Help with installation

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
Spartyn

Help with installation

Post by Spartyn »

I'm having trouble extracting background.002, graphics.002 and sound.002 using WinZip. It worked fine for every .001 file but whenever I try to extract a .002 file it just makes another zip file in the extraction location, it doesn't even ask for me to put in the extraction password.

Any solutions? I've tried other programs, but WinRAR and 7zip couldn't open any of the files, even the .001s.
numberonefan

Re: Help with installation

Post by numberonefan »

Archives ending with an index (.7z.<number>) are multi-part. When you extract the one ending with .001, the other corresponding parts are extracted as well, so you should have obtained every file needed.
Spartyn

Post by Spartyn »

Haha I feel stupid now, got it working. Thanks for the help.
Spartyn

Post by Spartyn »

Alright back with another problem. I tried moving the game to a different folder and now whenever I try to run the game it says

"ONScripter-RU: Missing game data
No game script found."

I then moved it back, fixing it, and tried making a duplicate in the new location, and now both copies of Umineko give the same error. All I changed in location was instead of 'Documents>Umineko Project', I moved it into 'Documents>Anime>Umineko>Umineko Project'.

I've tried running as admin and redownloading the game ending and scripts, nothing works. On Windows 8.1 by the way.

Nevermind I just reextracted the whole thing.