If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Trophies

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
rampaa

Trophies

Post by rampaa »

I'm missing 10 trophies even though I've completed the whole VN. I'm also missing 2 of the OSTs. Is it because of some kind of glitch or should I have done something extra to get those trophies which I'm missing?

The trophies I'm missing:
The first one (the one before the "Welcome" trophy)
From 12th one (it's the one that comes after "Config" trophy) to 19th one (both 12 and 19 are included)
And the last tropyh.

The musics I'm missing:
The one that is below the "The Tail of Sakutarou's Tenacity" and above the "Happy Maria!(Instrumental)".
And the one that is below the "SuiSui ✭ SWEETS(^-^)" and above the "Night of the New Testament"
Shumov

Re: Trophies

Post by Shumov »

About music:
First you missed "tsurupettan" from the omake for ep2 (click on the copyright symbol in main menu)
Another one - original version of "system0" - opens when you opened all other tracks

About trophies:
I suppose that many of them are some kind of achievements
For example, click 30000 times in the game
Or play for 50 hours
(yes, they are trophies and I have them =) )

p.s. sorry for my English
[+] Spoiler
win10 x64 1511
CPU: Intel Core i7-7500U (2 cores/4 threads) (2.7 GHz, up to 3.5 GHz)
RAM: 8 GB
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 620 / NVIDIA GeForce 930MX
VRAM: [RAM] / 2 GB
[+] Spoiler
<Die the death>!
<Sentence to death>!
<Great equalizer is the death>!!
Z-Dante

Post by Z-Dante »

And I thought I was the only one missing those 2 tracks ;_;
rampaa

Post by rampaa »

Shumov, thank you very much for your reply. Thanks to you, I was able to get the whole OST.

As for trophies, I have the "50 hours" and "30000 Click" tropies already, so they're not the ones I'm missing. According to this* I seem to miss "Tea Party" and "????" trophies. But I've -needless to say- already read all the "Tea Party" and "????" episodes. And I even skipped through them ones more to see if I can have them this time. But it did no good.

*:http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game ... -ni/guide/
Shumov

Post by Shumov »

yep, you're right
according to
[+] Spoiler
there are must be trophies for tea and ura
now i don't know - it's a bug or feature
Admin, it's a bug or feature?
[+] Spoiler
win10 x64 1511
CPU: Intel Core i7-7500U (2 cores/4 threads) (2.7 GHz, up to 3.5 GHz)
RAM: 8 GB
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 620 / NVIDIA GeForce 930MX
VRAM: [RAM] / 2 GB
[+] Spoiler
<Die the death>!
<Sentence to death>!
<Great equalizer is the death>!!
vit9696
Администратор

Post by vit9696 »

Haha… You caught us right in time.
Yes, tea/ura trophies are indeed a bug, which I have just fixed. They should open in the end of tea/ura. Episode trophies should have opened in the end of episodes, and they do now.
There actually is another thing we planned to fix in the next alpha — the second cg of the last row on the last page of Picture box should open in omake 4, which is yet unimplemented. Yet you may have it opened automatically due to a script bug :D
The rest of trophies should open just fine and I really hope you check them all and make sure you missed nothing when we push a new update =)
rampaa

Post by rampaa »

I see. Thanks for the explanation. I will make sure to check any further updates as they're being released. =)