If you do not receive your verification email after registering, please check your spam folder. You can also get in contact with us via other methods.
Если вы не получили письмо c подтверждением регистрации, пожалуйста, проверьте папку спам. В случае отсутствия письма и там напишите нам другим способом.

Any new updates?

Any non-technical Umineko-related stuff.
Всё что угодно на около-Umineko-подобные нетехнические темы.
Z-Dante

Any new updates?

Post by Z-Dante »

Yo, I've been following and supporting Umineko project for some time now. Thanks for all your hard work. I really appreciate it :D

As for the subject, I just casually opened Umineko today and it said It been 3 months since the last update and game might have been outdated.
So I just realized too that it has been a while since episode 3 rolled out. So I'm here just asking about the progress of the work of Episode 4.

So what's the status of the work of Episode 4? Is project still ongoing steadily? When can we expect a new update?
vit9696
Администратор

Re: Any new updates?

Post by vit9696 »

Hi,

As for updates we "silently" pushed a small patch on April, 15 fixing few critical bugs discovered in the initial episode 3 β release. You are recommended to install it (just the engine and scripts) to get rid of certain crashes and the annoying warning :).

We are working hard on episode 4, and the progress as usual is steady. Unfortunately WH translation quality makes us apply many changes, and the last rondo episode is also the biggest one. There also are certain minor coding issues we are solving so that our bleeding edge updates do not burn people's systems :D

If you are interested in checking episode 4 as soon as possible I guess I could recommend you to stay tuned and wait for α-testing announcement, which is going to happen this month. We actually warned our testers about the delay but I guess a more open hint for the whole audience could have been appreciated.

Vit
Z-Dante

Re: Any new updates?

Post by Z-Dante »

Thanks for the reply.
Didn't notice that silent upgrade. Or any major game breaking bugs. Except that the screen went blank once in the episode 2 Credits. I thought it was because I was running too many programs at once.
And I'll install that update too.

Alpha-testing sounds ingesting. I'll be looking foreword to it.
And once again, thanks for all your hard work :D